5 Metaphors for « emmanuel »
- In 1848 he used all his influence to induce the government to make war with Austria; and when Charles Albert abdicated, and Victor Emmanuel became king, Cavour's great talents were rewarded.
- His older brother, the Prince of Piedmont died in 1715 and then Charles Emmanuel became Heir apparent.
- Emmanuel was a lover turned by misfortune into a man of action.
- In truth, Italians of all ranks were now so roused that neither Victor Emmanuel, Cavour, nor even Garibaldi himself could have stayed the movement.
- Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel, known professionally as Mayorkun, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and pianist.